Biolubri bio-based lubricants offer users a wide range of environmentally friendly lubrication solutions that are developed to meet environmental requirements. These revolutionary green products provide users an excellent alternative to mineral based lubricants without comprising on the lubricant’s performance and capabilities.
Biolubri’s lubricants are both rapidly biodegradable and non-toxic to the applicants and environment. Ideal for use in situations where demand for environmental protection is a matter of priority.
While in use the lubricants offer optimal performance, ensuring the smooth running of the equipment. However if any Biolubri enters the environment it will fully biodegrade without leaving behind any residue - no oil sheen, no scum, no poisonous chemicals.
Features and benefits
• Biobased Lubricant: Meets stringent environmental requirements.
• RoHS Compliant: Meets European Union Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
• Biodegradable & Environmentally Friendly
• Does not contain heavy metals.
• Can usually be applied even when wire ropes are wet.
• Excellent Hydrophobic properties: Does not leave a sheen on the surface of water.
• Non-Drying Film: Protective layer prevents penetration of moisture and retains flexibility without cracking.
• Fortified with Rust Inhibitors providing chemically active protection against corrosion.
• Excellent Adhesion Properties: Ensures excellent adhesion to wire ropes even during the most demanding of operating environments.
• Suitable for all climatic conditions: It provides excellent lubrication as well as rust protection in all weather conditions; tropical or arctic.