Corrosion within the oil and gas industry commonly causes serious environmental problems, such as spills and releases. The effect of corrosion in this industry leads to the failure of parts and rusting. Vappro provides a range of corrosion inhibitor products that protect metals and minimise these risks.
These risks apply even when rigs are stacked or mothballed, not just when they are operating in the field.
Use Vappro Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor's (VCI's) for corrosion and rust prevention in these common oil & gas industry applications:
- Rust Removal - Vappro 811 & Vappro 812, liquid and gel format
- Corrosion Prevention - Vappro 837c & Vappro 886 coatings
- Rust neutraliser - Vappro 887
- Engines and Gear boxes - Vappro 850
- Fuel systems - Vappro 851
- Vehicle tyres - Magna GL
- Pipelines - Vappro 849
- Gantries - Vappro 886
- Metal voids and cavities - Vappro 823
Vappro make a range of industrial-grade Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors (VCI's) that assist in preventing ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Call us today to protect your business assets.