VAPPRO 816- MRST (Molecular Reaction Surface Technology)
Gun Barrel Cleaner
This marvellous non-acidic, non-toxic, non-flammable liquid cleaner is fast- acting and highly- effective in removing copper and lead deposits from the internal bore of the gun barrel. It removes copper stains from gun barrels within minutes.
Vappro 816 is specially developed for the removal of copper and lead deposits from the internal bore of the gun barrel, an excellent cleaner that effectively eliminates such stains within minutes, by means of Molecular Reaction Surface Technology (MRST), which works at micropore level.
MRST allows Vappro 816 to penetrate deeply into the asperities of the metal to react with copper deposits, depolarizing such deposits from the micropores on the surface of the gun barrel and leaving the metal in pristine condition.
Vappro 816 is a non-acidic, hence eliminating the problem of hydrogen embrittlement. It is also free from ammonia, simplifying the process of barrel cleaning. Vappro 816 is non-toxc, non-flammable, odourless and slightly viscous. It is free from any hazardous compounds and is RoHS compliant, and can hence be easily exported to the E.U.
- RoHs Compliant
- Free from hydrogen embrittlement
- Improves accuracy and reliability
- Dissolves copper fouling within minutes
- Safe on bore steel
- Ammonia and odour free
- Significantly reduces cleaning time
- Conditioned to reduce future fouling
- Removes lead deposits and most copper fouling
- Vital for the maintenance of weapon reliability and performance by removing layers of fouling with embedded carbon and bore conditioning to help prevent future build-up.